Mess Up Cancelled Song is a remix song in the cancellation of the "Silly Songs with Larry" segment from "The End of Silliness?: More Really Silly Songs", this part consists of Larry having a nightmare of Archibald stopping Larry sing "The Song of the Cebu" and the result of the Cancellation song was Love Songs With Mr. Lunt or His Cheeseburger. In "The End of Silliness!?!", In the previous episode (Madame Blueberry), Archibald Asparagus had replaced Silly Songs with Larry with "Love Songs with Mr. Lunt" since the previous silly song (The Song of the Cebú) was deemed too silly and confusing.
- Archibald Asparagus
- Mr. Lunt
- Larrry: (Sniffling and Whining) Hee... hmmm... thummmm... Ummmmmmmmmm... thummmmmmm... Umph, Hmmmmmmmmm, Hmmm, Hmm, Um, Hmmhmm.
- Archibald: Ex-ex-ex-excuse me, I have an announcement. ...and as the result of the disastrous outcome of the previous Silly Song...
- Larry: Boy is riding with Cebu... (Speaking) Um... No wait. No wait.
- Archibald: Th-th-this is quite disappointing...disappointing...disappointing.
- Larry: No...No!
- Archibald: Management has decided-decided-decided...that other performers...performers
- Mr. Lunt: 'Cuz you're his cheeseburger... His yummy cheeseburger
- Archibald: Silly Songs is cancelled... Silly Songs is cancelled-is cancelled until further notice. ...cancelled... Silly Songs is cancelled...cancelled...cancelled...cancelled.